The Opportunity for you
Make a great living while helping our customers to grow their business.
Spoke Phone is a cloud-based business phone system that unlocks the power of people and information to drive 10x business growth for our customers.
Spoke Phone helps companies do more with less, by focusing on three things:
- Engage customers personally
- Help employees speak with authority and knowledge, and;
- Automate repetitive tasks to fuel business growth.
Spoke Phone customers typically see up to a 10x increase in the number of employees having great customers conversations and driving positive outcomes.
Our totally differentiated solution is easy to sell and commands a premium price in the market, enabling you to sell more and earn more.
Purpose of the role
The Solution Sales Specialist role is a strategic thinker and proactive problem solver who helps accelerate deals by unblocking sales and technical roadblocks. They speak from a customer and use-case perspective and work well with non-technical customer stakeholders and partners, yet possess a technical understanding in related areas such as VoIP, Unified Communications, Contact Centers, IP telephony, and APIs.
- UC/CC/UCaaS/CCaaS Expert - Extensive demonstrated sales experience in VoIP, Unified Communications, Contact Centers, IP telephony.
- Technical Competency - Can talk to and understand the technical components, terms, and relationships of how voice communication stacks, software development APIs, and cloud software works.
- Strategic Opportunity Sales Lead - Strategic thinker throughout the pursuit sales cycle; removes blockers, challenges the status quo, unblocks design/technical stalemates, and brings clarity from ambiguity displaying a growth mindset.
- Technical Team Collaborator - Collaborates with Spoke’s engineering team, co-sell partners, and Twilio teams to design and demonstrate a solution that maps business value with the end-to-end business transformation needs of the customer.
- Customer-centric Solution Designer - Employs Design Thinking principles centered on customer business outcomes.
- Differentiated & Business Value / Outcome-driven Demonstrator - Expert in demonstrating solution capabilities and associated business value addressing customer business decision maker persona needs/pains.
What you’ll do
- Work with customers, Twilio, and partners to undertake requirements discovery and create a shared buying vision of the solution.
- Design customer-centric solutions aligned with the customer business requirements using Spoke and Twilio products resulting in delivering new value in the customer's digital transformation journey.
- Deliver customer-centric demonstrations that emphasize to the customer the business value aligned to the designed solution.
- Develop bid responses and envision solutions using Spoke and Twilio in collaboration with the Spoke engineering and Twilio account teams.
- Design and implement customer proof of concept environments that validate the customers user stories.
- Work with the Customer Success team on deployment programs to ensure the project milestones align with the customers' agreed key performance indicators.
- Enable partners to sell, deploy and manage their direct customers successfully.
What you’ll bring
- Success working with customers/stakeholders in sales or presales engagements related to UC/CC/UCaaS/CCaaS/VoIP solutions.
- Driving and designing a solution strategy as part of the overall opportunity lifecycle.
- Extensive collaboration with engineering teams designing UCaaS / Contact Center solutions.
- Demonstrated capability in managing multiple vendors and partner stakeholders that supports the positive development of partner relations resulting in key customer wins.
- Proven success demonstrating differentiated solution value and competitive advantage.
- Delivering customer-facing technical demonstrations to enterprise decision makers.
- Business value selling methodologies and practices mapped to customer pains to uncover customers’ stated and unstated needs.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills across various customer stakeholders; experienced storyteller.
- Customer-centric mindset with a demonstrated passion for delivering customer value.
- Ability to bring innovative technical solution ideas to customer business problems.
- Experienced problem solver able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- We will consider people based in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, EMEA, and South America.
- Remote working ok
- Some travel may be required